WHY WORK HERE?
Looking for a career with a higher purpose that you feel more connected to?
Helixtsorm is a dynamic, growing provider of a broad range of IT infrastructure managed and professional services to customers in California and nationally. Founded 15 years ago, we pride ourselves on an always-deliver core value. Whatever the challenge, whatever the requirement, whatever the unique circumstances, Helixstorm is there to help our customers leverage the best engineering available in the market. And that commitment to customers is matched with an unwavering commitment to our people, our team, our family. In this quasi post-COVID world, where things are starting to find a new normal, we work to give our employees flexibility and sensitivity to any of life’s circumstances. You will not find a team environment that does a better job of combining focusing on success and balancing your individual needs related to life and family.
Our mission is to: BRING VALUE TO YOUR LIFE AND OTHERS
We focus on enjoying life by ensuring each member of our internal team is aligned with their personal and career goals, learning every day and thriving in our culture. This results in an atmosphere where everyone enjoys their daily work. With a strong, productive and happy internal team, we are able to add value to our client’s lives and help support and grow their business to new levels.
- Tech Playground – If you love technology, you are home
- Flexible schedule – It’s all about work/life balance. Both get demanding
- Healthy Competition – Table Tennis Tournaments
- Excellent health benefits – Great options, coverage, and contribution
- Team events – Quarterly celebrations, conferences, team lunches, and happy hours
- Free fare – Unlimited snacks, drinks, healthy food, and such
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for prospecting new business opportunities, while also managing an existing account base. The account base may consist of house-assigned accounts as well as those personally developed by the Senior Account Manager. The opportunities can include managed services, professional services, and procurement services. All opportunities must align with the core capabilities of Helixstorm from a services delivery capability. The Senior Account Manager will at all times present themselves professionally to Helixstorm prospects and customers.
Key Elements of the Role
The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is the achievement of gross profit targets further outlined in the Helixstorm Sales Compensation Plan.
- Actively engage in internal company meetings; be prepared to present the current sales pipeline in a concise and consistent manner during sales meetings.
- Ensure a high level of responsiveness, communication, and professionalism with Helixstorm customers in all interactions.
- Assigned leads should be contacted within four hours of the lead assignment; all details of the initial meeting will be clearly detailed in CRM systems. Diligently follow up with assigned leads on an appropriate cadence to develop opportunities within the prospective account.
- Maintain an accurate and regularly updated sales pipeline from identification of the opportunity through close; be cognizant of the drivers in the various opportunities to determine appropriate sales stage for each opportunity.
- In prospecting activities quickly identify those engagements that fall outside of Helixstorm core capabilities. As appropriate refer such opportunities to strategic partners of Helixstorm.
- Draft accurate and competitive proposals using the appropriate Helixstorm sales tools in collaboration with the services team. Statements of work will be created on Helixstorm standard templates. Statements of work will have a concise business value statement and summary of the services to be provided. All procurement-related quotes will have accurate pricing and costs included in the quote.
- Attend all recurring meetings with managed services clients that are chaired by the Technical Account Manager; participate in such meetings by actively listening for opportunities to improve client’s business with the use of technology and Helixstorm services.
- Continuous development of technical sales knowledge based on the direction of immediate supervisor. As necessary, the Senior Account Manager will attend Helixstorm partner training and take all necessary certification tests to maintain good standing in various partner programs.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Background Required
- Five years of direct selling experience of technical managed services and professional services.
- Excellent organizational skills; enthusiasm for multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to demonstrate, active listening and customer care.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems in a systematic manner to ensure ticket resolution with root cause analysis in mind. Evaluates solutions and alternatives to support request resolution.
- Client Satisfaction – Provides and delivers professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Results Driven – Performs work in a solutions focused manner.
- Creativity & Innovation – Looks at situations with new approaches and encouraging new ideas.
Goals for this Role
- Achievement of gross profit targets as outlined in Helixstorm sales compensation plans
- On assignment of leads follow up within four hours of initial assignment.
- All opportunities are properly managed and identified in Helixstorm CRM systems.
Essential Physical and Mental Requirements
The Senior Account Manager is required to talk and hear. The employee is required to sit, stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, twist, lean, move from one location to another and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision. Ability to, operate a computer keyboard and lift equipment. Will have exposure to glare from a computer. Must be able to lift 25 lbs and travel via automobile 75%. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.