WHY WORK HERE?
Looking for a career with a higher purpose that you feel more connected to?
Helixstorm is the leading technology services provider in the Temecula Valley. We’re the IT department for businesses, we just sit in a different building. We provide unmatched help desk support, specialize in risk & compliance management, and we keep computer networks fast, healthy, and happy. We align technology to support business strategy. As applications continue to head to the cloud, security and management concerns increase. We’re the technology partner that keeps our clients relevant and secure. Most importantly, our clients have access to a complete set of resources that are dedicated in helping them solve challenges.
Technology can be frustrating. Helixstorm delivers solutions.
Our mission is to: BRING VALUE TO YOUR LIFE AND OTHERS
We focus on enjoying life by ensuring each member of our internal team is aligned with their personal and career goals, learning every day and thriving in our culture. This results in an atmosphere where everyone enjoys their daily work. With a strong, productive and happy internal team, we are able to add value to our client’s lives and help support and grow their business to new levels.
- Tech Playground – If you love technology, you are home
- Flexible schedule – It’s all about work/life balance. Both get demanding
- Healthy Competition – Table Tennis Tournaments
- Excellent health benefits – Great options, coverage, and contribution
- Team events – Quarterly celebrations, conferences, team lunches, and happy hours
- Free fare – Unlimited snacks, drinks, healthy food, and such
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
The Sales Operations Specialist provides sales operations and administrative support to the Helixstorm team. The role’s objective is to assist in the smooth and efficient operation of Helixstorm by freeing supported team members of routine operational tasks. Responsibilities include but are not limited to building and managing customer-facing quotes, assisting with the execution of marketing programs, helping coordinate customer visits to Helixstorm, tracking items from sales meetings, and driving the process, and executing on customer support renewals. The activities of this position will change based on the requests received from team members.
The Sales Operations Specialist reports to the Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing but is accountable to the entire senior management team, including the CEO, COO, and VP of Finance.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Specialist is to complete tasks assigned by individuals authorized to use their services.
- Quote Management
- Manage Helixstorm customer maintenance renewals.
- This includes gathering quotes from our distribution partners, validating the accuracy of the quotes from distribution, and building customer-facing quotes.
- Prepare quotes for new equipment sales – for review and signature by customer.
- Upon approval of any quote by the customer, place the appropriate orders with distribution partners.
- Help ensure all quotes have accurate pricing and costs
- Be aware of the current sales pipeline relating to hardware and software renewals; proactively prepare information for review by Helixstorm customers.
- Follow internal processes associated with procurement of goods based on customer approved sales quotes
- Review sales and purchase orders with finance to assist with proper invoice and bill management
- Proactively communicate order updates and shipping information to clients
- As shipments are received, update Helixstorm systems and ensure the Helixstorm project manager is aware of ETA and/or delivery challenges with a specific order.
- Manage product returns, RMA’s, break/fix items so the product doesn’t sit stale in the office
- Focus on task completion within the time frames required, always seeking to deliver with a high degree of responsiveness and professionalism
- Work closely with the Management Team to oversee daily business operations. Seek opportunities to improve your own efficiency as well as the team members supported in your role.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Prior experience in a sales support function at a technology services company or value-added reseller is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills; enthusiasm for multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to demonstrate, active listening and customer care.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems in a systematic manner.
- Client Satisfaction – Provides and delivers professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance to ensure supported team members’ needs.
- Results Driven – Performs work in a solution-focused manner.
- Creativity & Innovation – Looks at situations with new approaches and encouraging new ideas to improve business processes and the speed at which work is performed.
GOALS FOR THIS ROLE:
- Complete assigned tasks within two business days of receipt of the original request.
- Purchase and sales orders are closed within 2 days of receiving the product(s)
- Renewal quotes are prepared and sent to the client 90 days prior to the expiration date
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
The Sales Operations Specialist is required to talk and hear. The employee is required to sit, stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, twist, lean, move from one location to another and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision. Ability to operate a computer keyboard and lift equipment. Will have exposure to glare from a computer. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and travel via automobile 75%. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Temecula, CA 92590